Archbishop Molloy High School makes every effort to keep tuition and fees as affordable as possible. Our Alumni are very generous in supporting the mission of Molloy on behalf of your sons and daughters. We understand the financial sacrifice that parents make to send their children to Catholic school. The vast majority of the School’s funding is derived from tuition and fees. The school must operate in a financially sound manner in order to provide a top quality Catholic education in the Marist tradition for each and every one of our students. We ask that parents make every effort to submit payments in a timely fashion.
- Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year will be $9,200.
- The non-refundable enrollment fee is $400 for incoming freshmen and transfer students.
- The non-refundable re-registration fee for current students is $200.
- The non-refundable technology fee is $500.
- Tuition and fees are subject to change each year.
On December 22, 2017, the Federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 was signed into law. This Act includes new provisions that allow 529 Plan account owners to withdraw assets to pay for K-12 tuition up to $10,000 per year per beneficiary, subject to the annual contribution limit, beginning in 2018. These withdrawals will have no federal tax impact. It has not yet been determined whether such withdrawals may have State tax consequences. We encourage account owners to consult a qualified tax advisor about their personal situation.