WELCOME TO MOLLOY
Since 1892, Molloy students, or "Stanners," have embodied our school motto: "Non scholae sed vitae." – "Not for school, but for life."
Choosing a high school is an important decision for students and their families. It represents a critical next step on a student's learning journey and one that should put them on a path toward success. Archbishop Molloy High School is a Catholic Marist high school which fosters an exemplary education in mind, body, and spirit for a diverse college-bound population. Molloy offers a unique, challenging, and comprehensive program of instruction, guidance, and activities. Here, individuals recognize their own self-worth and develop a lifetime of Christian values, critical thinking, leadership skills, and service to others.
Molloy provides a nurturing and supportive environment that empowers students to discover their passions and talents. Molloy encourages growth academically, personally, spiritually, and athletically, and instills confidence and enthusiasm for learning.
Molloy has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as an Outstanding American High School and was named an Exemplary Secondary School by the U.S. Department of Education.
NEW YORK STATE REGENTS
Students follow the New York State Regents curriculum in all subjects available. Extensive selections of Advanced Placement and college credit courses allow students to earn college credit while still in high school. Honors courses are offered at each grade level. For a list of complete course offerings, click here
Our 6-acre campus includes many newly renovated and state-of-the-art facilities:
- Science Labs (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- Computer Science Lab
- Research Center
- Art Studio
- Music Room
- Guidance & Counseling Suites
- Video Broadcast Studio
- Information Technology Office
- Two Gymnasiums
- Strength & Conditioning Center
- All-Weather Track
- Baseball Field
For more information about admission to Archbishop Molloy High School, please contact the Admissions Office directly by email at [email protected]
or call 718-441-2100.
- 6th & 7th Graders – Please fill out our online Inquiry Form.
- 8th Graders – For rising 8th Graders in the 2023-24 school year (Class of 2028), please click here for more information about applying to Molloy. *Please wait until mid-August to begin your application process.
- Transfers – For those interested in transferring into Molloy as a Sophomore (10th Grade) or Junior (11th Grade), please email us at [email protected] or click here for more information. When you inquire, we will review the criteria for admission and, if you are eligible, we will provide you with a link to our transfer application.