-Updated September 2023-
Register Now! Molloy's Fall Open House
On October 15, 2023, Molloy is hosting its Fall Open House from 10 AM to 2 PM.
Registration is required. Click on the following page www.molloyhs.org/openhouse/
to reserve a timeslot!
Visit our campus, meet our students, faculty, alumni, and parents, and get information on our curriculum, sports, activities, guidance, retreat programs, and admissions. We look forward to meeting you!
In Case You Missed It: Incoming Freshman/Transfer Information
Freshmen: In mid-June, an email was sent out to families of all incoming freshmen. It included a packet available to download [Incoming Freshman Information] which contained pertinent items such as start of school dates, sports try-outs dates, iPad distribution dates, uniform ordering specifics, tuition information, and more.
Transfer Students: This packet was also sent to incoming transfer students. However, please disregard the Freshman iPad Distribution & Freshman Retreat Schedule section, as well as the Scheduling, Accelerated Courses, & Student Records section as those are for incoming freshmen only. You will receive your iPad at the Transfer Orientation (Wednesday, September 6th at 8:30am).
If you are an official incoming freshman or transfer student (Fall '23) and did not
receive that email, please contact [email protected]
Please click below for a direct link to the packet:
TACHS Prep Course 2023
Seats still available!
To help prepare students to excel on the TACHS, we are excited to offer 7th and 8th Graders an opportunity to take a TACHS prep course at Molloy. Taught by our experienced Math and English faculty, students will review the math, reading, writing, grammar, and vocabulary skills needed for the exam and learn test taking strategies to help them work more efficiently and with greater confidence. Seats are limited, so register early to ensure placement.
In Case You Missed It: The Freshman Welcome Event (Class of 2027)
If you missed the Freshman Welcome Event for incoming 9th Graders, which was held the morning of March 25th, some things to keep in mind:
- Your child will take their ID picture the first week of school.
- Please provide your child's immunization record immediately to our school nurse, Ms. Maria Gallagher. Her email address is [email protected]. If you have already done so, please disregard.
- The other medical forms can be found under the "Parents" tab, within the subtab "School Nurse." Please ensure those are dated after June 1, 2023 but submitted by August 1, 2023. If you have any questions, please email Ms. Gallagher. Once again, her email address is [email protected].
- There will be another email packet going out in late May/June. It will contain items like start of school dates (typically orientation is the Wednesday after Labor Day in September), iPad distribution dates (usually the latter part of August), sports try-outs dates (mid-to-late August), finance information, uniform specifics, and so on.
- If you have not been receiving any emails from our Admissions Department (at least 4 emails were sent since acceptances went out in January), please email [email protected] or call us at 718-441-2100 ext. 3.
Pictures from the Freshman Welcome Event on Saturday, March 25th.
2-Step Registration Process for the Class of 2027
For accepted students, there is 2-step registration process: 1) Nonrefundable Enrollment fee of $450, due by February 3rd and 2) Nonrefundable Technology fee, originally due by March 7th, now extended by a week until March 14th.
Please contact the Admissions Department immediately if you did not make one or both payments and wish to do so
. Our email address is [email protected]
/ phone number is 718-441-2100 ext. 3.
On Wednesday, January 11th, Molloy emailed and/or mailed decisions to the over 1,800 applicants from the Class of 2027. If you were accepted, you were emailed the acceptance letter and included in that letter, if awarded, were Honors notifications as well as Academic Scholarship notifications. Please email [email protected]
if you have yet to receive a decision.
School Fairs & Presentations (Fall 2022)
Admissions Director Mr. DiDonato '01 at Holy Child Academy's High School Fair on Friday, September 16th.
Molloy Students at St. Frances de Sales Catholic Academy's High School Fair on Monday, September 19th.
Director of Admissions Mr. DiDonato '01, Alumni Development Officer Ms. Wagner '14, Principal Dr. Penikas, Giuliana Fawcett '23, and Isabella Ronacher '23 at the Catholic High School Expo, held at St. John's University on Thursday, September 22nd.
The Catholic HS Expo was held in SJU's Taffner Field House.
Students Alyssa Bisono '25, Anthony Kerr '23, and Jackie Capra '25 attended School of the Blessed Sacrament's High School Fair on Thursday, September 22nd.
Please click here
for a copy of the student handbook. It includes details regarding rules & regulations, uniforms, etc. If you have any additional questions about uniforms and the like, feel free to email Assistant Principal for Students, Mr. Ken Auer, at [email protected]
Molloy Admissions Instagram Account
Please follow us on Instagram @molloyhsadmissions! We will update you regarding the fairs and presentations we will be attending, remind you of our Open Houses (Fall and Winter) and any other admissions-related events, share student spotlights, and more. Check us out!