Stanner alumnus James Carlino '97 has nominated two of Molloy's outstanding educators, Ms. MaryAnn Safrey and Mr. Jim Sheehan '75, for the "LifeChanger of the Year" award.
LifeChanger of the Year is an annual program recognizing K-12 educators and school employees across the country. The program celebrates those who are making a significant difference in the lives of students by exemplifying excellence, positive influence and leadership.
To be considered for a LifeChanger of the Year award, nominees must:
- Make a positive impact in the lives of students
- Enhance their school or district’s atmosphere, culture and pride
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership at the school and/or district level
- Possess a proven record of professional excellence
- Show commitment to building a nurturing environment that supports learning
- Adhere to the highest moral and ethical standards
All members of the Molloy community are encouraged to help Ms. Safrey and Mr. Sheehan win the grand prize ($5,000 individual cash prize, $5,000 grant for Molloy) by visiting the nomination links for each teacher below and leaving a positive comment in their comment boxes. Your positivity and engagement in the comments on each teacher's nomination page will boost their consideration for the grand prize!
Below are their profiles on the award website:Mr. Sheehan:
As the number and quality of comments left on a nominee's profile can make a difference, please go to the above links before January 31st and leave a comment of congratulations, support, or maybe a memory.
Thank you to James Carlino, and good luck Ms. Safrey and Mr. Sheehan!