***ATTENTION: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED AS A PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE AS PART OF MOLLOY'S RESPONSE TO THE SPREAD OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS. THIS DIFFICULT DECISION WAS MADE WITH THE BEST INTERESTS OF OUR COMMUNITY IN MIND. MORE INFORMATION ABOUT A RESCHEDULED DATE WILL BE SHARED ONCE IT BECOMES AVAILABLE. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE, BUT WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION.
PLEASE FOLLOW OUR SOCIAL MEDIA FEEDS AND VISIT OUR HOMEPAGE AT WWW.MOLLOYHS.ORG FOR UPDATES ON THIS DEVELOPING SITUATION. YOU MAY FORWARD ANY QUESTIONS TO ALUMNI@MOLLOYHS.ORG.***
- Joe Hayes '62, Rich Dillon '62, Paul Daly '62, & John Tietjen '62 (Indoor National Champions - Two-Mile Relay 8:00.0)
- Jose Bautista '76 (Led Molloy to the 1975 CHSAA Cross Country Championship)
- Jessica Conter '08 (Scored 26 points leading Molloy to both Indoor and Outdoor CHSAA Titles)
- Brittany Dombrowski '09 (Holds New York State Catholic Javelin record)
- Dylan Dombrowski '07 (Set NYC Catholic records in Javelin and Decathlon)
- AJ Power '84 (Dedicated coach for over 25 years)
- Rebecca Power '08 (Set CHSAA record in the Pole Vault and won 11 Individual City Titles)
- Rafael Ramos '96 (Ranked #2 in the USA in the 300M)
- Ed Walsh '66 (Set New York State Catholic record in the 3 Mile Run)
All are welcome to join the Archbishop Molloy High School Track & Field community for an afternoon reception and ceremony honoring our 2020 Track & Field Wall of Honor Induction Class (see listing above). The price of your admission includes lunch, light refreshments, beer and wine. Register online using the form below or refer to the contact information above for additional information. We look forward to celebrating this special occasion with you.