Alumni from class years ending in 3 and 8 are invited to join us here at Molloy on Saturday, November 3rd for the Stanner Alumni Reunion! This is a great opportunity to reconnect with classmates and your favorite teachers, and walk the halls of Stanner High once again. See more info below:
- 4:30PM – Check In Begins.
- 5:00PM – Mass of Remembrance (Ralph DeChiaro Theater).
- 6:15PM – Cocktail Reception.
- 7:15PM – Brief Presentation, Class Photos, Dancing, Dinner & Dessert.
- Valet parking available, but spots limited. Public transit or car service is encouraged.
- Discounted hotel rates will be available.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: If you would like to serve as a class officer, tasked with finding and recruiting classmates, please let us know!
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this year’s Reunion, please contact Alumni Development Officer Matt Rizzotti ’04 (see info above).
SPECIAL DISCOUNT: The Class of 1968 will enjoy a special complimentary rate, with spouse or date, in celebration of their 50th anniversary!