- Adhere to Catholic, Marist identity and traditions
- Adhere to a policy of tuition affordability
- Maintain academically selective admissions
- Offer a college preparatory college curriculum
- Maintain a passing grade of 70
- Maintain high disciplinary standards
Mission Statement of Archbishop Molloy
Archbishop Molloy High School is a Catholic Marist school which fosters an exemplary education in mind, body, and spirit for a diverse college bound population; Molloy offers a unique, challenging, and comprehensive program of instruction, guidance, and activities; thus individuals recognize their own self-worth and develop a lifetime of Christian values, critical thinking, leadership skills, and service to others.