On this 19th anniversary please join us in prayer for all affected by the tragedy on September 11, 2001. We pray for our Stanners, family members, friends, and all who lost their lives or who continue to miss loved ones. We also pray for those who are battling 9/11 related illnesses. We will never forget the selfless sacrifice of countless heroes or the memories of the thousands of innocent lives lost.
~ Alumni and Parents lost at the World Trade Center - September 11, 2001 ~
- Richard D. Allen '88, FDNY
- Thomas J. Ashton '97
- Joseph J. Berry '64
- Michael J. Cawley '87, FDNY
- Batt. Chief Thomas DeAngelis '68, FDNY
- William A. Gardner '73
- Ralph M. Licciardi '89
- Lt. Robert B. Nagel '63, FDNY
- Lt. Robert M. Regan '71, FDNY
- Mark Rosen, Parent
- Robert J. Scandole '83
- Capt. Patrick J. Waters '74, Parent, FDNY
- Timothy M. Welty '85, FDNY
"I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever."