6th & 7th Graders- Please fill out an inquiry form here
8th Graders- Please fill out an application here
Brochures and scholarship information are delivered to all local schools. Ask your 8th grade teacher or guidance counselor for one! The brochures, family recommendation form, and scholarship application can be downloaded from Molloy website.
Applicants must take the Test for Admission into Catholic High School (TACHS) on November 5, 2016 or the Catholic High School Entrance Exam (CHSEE) for Long Island residents on October 29, 2016.
- TACHS test is for students in NYC and may also be taken by students living and attending school in Long Island
- October 7, 2016 deadline for paper registration and October 17, 2016 for internet and telephone registration- Deadline to register for TACHS www.tachsinfo.com
- CHSEE- This exam is for students who live and attend school in Long Island. The preferred method for registration is online at www.chsee.org LATE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE FOR CHSEE: Student applicants may pay a late registration fee of $15. Walk-ins will be permitted on the day of the exam. See website for more details.
- Molloy Open House- October 16, 2016 11am-4pm
Open House Program for seventh and eighth grade students and parents. Arrive between 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Come to tour our campus, meet our students, faculty and parents, and get information on curriculum, sports, activities, guidance, retreat programs, and admissions.
October 24th- Deadline for late registration for the TACHS
- CHSEE Exam- October 29, 2016
- T.A.C.H.S. Exam- November 5, 2016
Students send their scores to three Catholic high schools. While all choices are considered, preference is given to applicants listing Molloy as their first choice. All applicants must also send their sixth, seventh and eighth grade marks to Molloy by mid-December, either on the Ninth Grade Applicant Record form, which is part of the T.A.C.H.S. Exam packet, or by sending copies of report cards.
December 14, 2016- Deadline for all schools to send the completed Ninth Grade Applicant Record form. Print form from website: www.tachsinfo.com
December 14, 2016- Deadline to submit completed Named Scholarship Package (application, essay and recommendations)
December 14, 2016- Deadline to submit Molloy Online Application for 8th graders.
January 11, 2017- Admissions Notifications are mailed on the same day by all Catholic high schools. Admitted students must send their completed response form and non-refundable deposit by early February 2017. Exact date TBD.
January 24, 2017- Winter Open House for Accepted Students.
- Registration for Class of 2021 - March 4, 2017
Registration packet will be mailed in mid-February to all accepted students who have sent in their deposit. On registration day, registration cards are collected, i.d. photos are taken, freshman camp forms are distributed and the foreign language placement test is administered. The non-refundable Technology Fee of $500 is due on Registration Day.
- Math Placement Test - May 13, 2017
Math placement test for incoming freshman seeking Algebra Honors or Honors Geometry.