Archbishop Molloy High School is a Catholic Marist school that fosters an exemplary education in mind, body and spirit for a diverse college-bound population. Molloy offers a unique, challenging and comprehensive program of instruction, guidance and activities. Here individuals recognize their self-worth and develop a lifetime of Christian values, critical thinking, leadership skills and service to others.
Marks of the Marist Student
As Marist educators who follow in the footsteps of Marcellin Champagnat, we are called to evangelize and make Jesus Christ known and loved through the complete education of young men and women. We accompany our students in their development as people who are rooted in Gospel and Marist values, who develop into good Christians and good citizens, "harmonizing faith, culture and life." As such, Marist students should be:
- Faith-filled Disciples: Marist students come to possess a strong sense of God and a personal relationship with Jesus, Mary and Saint Marcellin fostered through religious formation, a sacramental life, and prayer.
- Empowered Witnesses: Marist students, recognizing Mary as their model and companion, become joyful witnesses to God’s love in their lives, enabling them to see Christ in others, to live simply, morally and with integrity, respecting all of life and creation.
- Agents of Justice and Service: Marist students grow in their understanding of Catholic social teaching and stand in compassionate solidarity with the least favored.
- Servant Leaders: Marist students recognize that they are lovingly created by God with unique gifts and talents which, through their Baptism, they are called to develop and share with the Church and the wider community.
- Spirit-filled members of Family & Community: Marist students embody a spirit which celebrates and welcomes all.